iHealth Clear BP1 Smart Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Colour Displace and Voice
The free iHealth MyVitals mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) keeps track of every reading you take. Your measurements are stored and charted with past readings to give you a clear overview of your blood pressure trends at a glance. The app also detects irregular heartbeats and stores unlimited users and readings.
Share Your Data
With the iHealth Clear, you can create two user profiles on the app and associate them with the two buttons on the device to automatically send measurements to the right patient profile. Share your data in one-touch from your smartphone or your iHealth account with your health care provider or family member in Excel, CSV or PDF format.
Accurate, Approved, Secure
Our blood pressure monitors are FDA, BHS and dabl approved. Your information is stored in the secure, HIPAA compliant iHealth Cloud.
- iHealths most convenient blood pressure monitor yet! Take your measurement at the press of one button without the need to connect to a smartphone every time. FDA approved and accuracy validated by BHS.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: The Clear automatically syncs your readings to the secure iHealth cloud and iHealth My Vitals mobile app, so you can easily track and share your heart rate trends.
- 4.3" Colored Display: Measurements are displayed in large numbers and are color-coded, so you can easily tell if your readings are optimal or not.
- Voice Support: The Clear reads your measurements aloud to you in English or French.
- Offline Use: Without a Wi-Fi connection, the monitor can store up to 2000 offline measurements.